Relations in the context of the pharmaceutical industry, HCO and HCP
Cooperation of pharmaceutical industry with HCO/HCP is essential and brings benefits not only for these players, but for the patients as well. Legal aspects of the interactions of subjects of the pharmaceutical industry with HCO/HCP are subject to the constant change. The quest for transparency defines new legal challenges that need to be faced.
Our lawyers are looking for solutions that are in accordance not only with the Slovak or international legislation, but with internal compliance standards of our clients as well. We focus also on issues brought by these relations in the view of tax regulation of individual interactions with excess to the application of international tax principles used for cross-border interactions.
Our services include mainly:
- implementation of global compliance standards for local requirement of our client,
- advice on individual kind of interactions with HCO/HCP – promotion, consultation and education purposes of interactions,
- formation and commenting on the contract – consulting contracts, advisory boards, post marketing studies, lecturing,
- tax aspects of individual interactions and advice on the optimization of tax impact of the interactions,
- aspects of the monetary / non-monetary transactions in the view of tax legislation and Act on medicine, implementation of the rules that respect these requirements into the client’s documents,
- the assessment of the cross-border interactions between the industry and HCO/HCP,
- training for the employees of our client on the legal aspects of the interactions between pharmaceutical industry and HCO/HCP.