Advertising of medicine and medicinal products
Each product needs a proper marketing communication. We are not experts on color or graphics. However, we know the rules that each marketing communication of a medicine, medicinal products or nutritional supplement must follow. We have an overview over the opinions of relevant institutions on the various aspects of advertising – starting from the national regulation to the decision of the European court of justice. Print, web space, advertising in personal contact with HCP, television advertising – our lawyers are always trying to offer our clients the proper balance and assurance of compliance with the strict rules of advertising.
Our services include:
- assessment of planned marketing communications of pharmaceutical product from the point of view of compliance with the Slovak and European legislation and ethical rules of the EFPIA, AIFP, The Slovak advertising Council etc.,
- considering the content of the proposed communication according to the competition rules,
- legal aspects of marketing of vaccination campaigns,
- compliance of pharma industry interactions with healthcare professionals with Slovak and European legislation,
- advice on minimization of the tax impact (withholding tax) of the marketing activities by the pharmaceutical company on healthcare workers,
- advice on setting up the cooperation between pharmaceutical subjects and third parties,
- advice on fulfilling the report obligations of pharmaceutical subjects towards National Health Information Center,
- education training for the employees of our client on the legal aspects of pharmaceutical product advertising,
- representation in proceedings before the supervisory bodies (State Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of health of the Slovak Republic) or before the Ethics Committee of AIFP.